Tuesday, July 8, 2008

We're Going to Disneyland!

We're going to Disneyland! And we actually made it a whole family event. We managed to ride plenty of the rides that the younger kids would like. Yes, that would include Dumbo! I rode with Maurnia and the others were right behind us. Of course, this ride makes me dizzy and crazy as we whirled around and around in circles. Oh, by the way, Maurnia just had to keep our Dumbo going up and down too. My stomach was going up and down and all around too; but I survived.

I was pleasantly surprised that we all stayed together as we experienced the Disneyland atomosphere. I laughed a lot watching the little ones. Their eyes were wide and filled with joy as we went from place to place.

One fun thing that happened to make my day, was when Julie Andrews(Sound of Music star) came within touching reach of me. I got a really good picture of her passing by and said hi to her. She actually responded back to me with a jolly hello.

1 comment:

Hayley said...

hey ginger! it's your favorite person from years ago...hayley bird atwood. how are you?

your kids & grandkids all look happy and well.

so fun to reconnect over blogs!

hope all is well!

xo-hayley